Page 1 of 1
First four out
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:02 pm
by UOducksTK1
FIRST FOUR OUT
Texas A&M
Florida
Seton Hall
Oregon
According to Joe Lunardi. Go figure. Still a lot of game to be played.. Here's our schedule (with Net ranking):
vs USC (51)
vs UCLA (5)
@ Washington (79)
@ Wazzu (121)
@ Oregon State (217)
Cal (298)
Stanford (113)
Personally I don't see it still without winning Pac-12 championship. But realistically if Oregon goes 6-1, they are probably in.
Re: First four out
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:11 pm
by gogreen55
UOducksTK1 wrote:Personally I don't see it still without winning Pac-12 championship. But realistically if Oregon goes 6-1, they are probably in.
It depends on which games the Ducks win. They probably don't even need to go 6-1 to get in. If they go 5-2, with a sweep of the LA schools (easier said than done, obviously), then win their first game in the Pac-12 Tournament, they are probably in.
Re: First four out
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:40 pm
by UOducksTK1
gogreen55 wrote:UOducksTK1 wrote:Personally I don't see it still without winning Pac-12 championship. But realistically if Oregon goes 6-1, they are probably in.
It depends on which games the Ducks win. They probably don't even need to go 6-1 to get in. If they go 5-2, with a sweep of the LA schools (easier said than done, obviously), then win their first game in the Pac-12 Tournament, they are probably in.
Yeah, I agree, getting 6 wins seems to be the magic number.
I personally don’t see us doing that though with our current team. But I’d love to be wrong!!
Re: First four out
Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:31 pm
by dd10snoop28
Also, this doesn't factor in the teams that win their conference tourney that wouldn't otherwise have made the Big Dance.