Federal NIL Legislation Introduced
Posted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:33 am
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://ducksattack.com/forum/
Just not enough of the public interest for Congress to get involved by forcing the ill equipped NCAA to grow teeth.UOducksTK1 wrote:"It would also make changes to the transfer portal by requiring athletes to complete the first three years of academic eligibility before being allowed to transfer without penalty, with a few exceptions"
That would be nice... Unless your head coach or position coach changes, I feel like giving your first commitment a legitimate chance is ideal. Transfer portal feels promiscuous.
Sure, I'm not saying I have a strong opinion on the avenue.. Just saying I would like to see the transfer portal curbed a bit.Duck07 wrote:Just not enough of the public interest for Congress to get involved by forcing the ill equipped NCAA to grow teeth.UOducksTK1 wrote:"It would also make changes to the transfer portal by requiring athletes to complete the first three years of academic eligibility before being allowed to transfer without penalty, with a few exceptions"
That would be nice... Unless your head coach or position coach changes, I feel like giving your first commitment a legitimate chance is ideal. Transfer portal feels promiscuous.
So of course it's now a priority for the more corrupt members.