Played in Dublin. Upsets are fun, hoping for one to open college football.
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2024 8:43 am
by SuperDuck
I'm not sure how much of an upset Tech winning would be? They're supposed to be better this year and they have some elite skill players.
FSU lost a LOT from last year's team. They should still be very good, but they have several new starters.
I hope it's a good game.
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2024 9:31 am
by UOducksTK1
FSU is ranked super high and I think was 8th best odds to win championship? So technically would still be an upset, but I agree that the gap can be less than people think.
24 hours. I'm excited to watch some football!
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 9:28 am
by UOducksTK1
Both DS look vulnerable so far
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:44 am
by EHallam
FSU just tied it up. I'm hoping GT runs runs runs to burn time and scores late to upset FSU.
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:09 pm
by EHallam
WOW hell of an ending to the first game of the season!
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:21 pm
by OregonFan4Life
What a great game! Glad I was able to watch all of it!
FSU’s playcalling on both sides of the ball was so bad, I feel like people will blame DJU and Seminole fans will hate on him and while he wasn’t amazing the loss wasn’t his fault. FSU got beat up at the LOS on both sides of the ball and the playcalling was so overly conservative and atrocious.
GTech’s QB, Haynes King, has to be a fan fave. Not the most talented and skilled QB but he has so much toughness and composure!
Re: #10 Florida State vs Goergia Tech (8/24 9 AM)
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:34 pm
by ducks5ever
The GT QB took a beating. They did the rest of CFB a favor by downing FSU but most QB's won't last a season running the ball 15 times a game.