Page 1 of 1

Clemson @ Georgia

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:57 am
by Merganzer
The announcer said that Georgia is looking like the #1 team, but there are a lot of things that Kirby will want to work on. I suppose there are some, but I don't know about a lot. Their #1 RB, little brother of the RB who played at Clemson, is on suspension, so Georgia went with freshman RB, Nate Frazier, who Nick Saban said was the best freshman RB in the country. It's 27-3, with 9:26 left in the 4th quarter & Georgia just got an interception.

Re: Clemson @ Georgia

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:46 pm
by OregonFan4Life
I can’t tell how much of this game is that Georgia is the clear #1 team or that Clemson was overhyped.

Re: Clemson @ Georgia

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:50 pm
by UOducksTK1
Reminded me a bit of Oregon’s opening loss two years ago to Georgia.

Re: Clemson @ Georgia

Posted: Sat Aug 31, 2024 3:11 pm
by Merganzer
OregonFan4Life wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:46 pm I can’t tell how much of this game is that Georgia is the clear #1 team or that Clemson was overhyped.
That's where I am too. Georgia lost a lot of players, a lot on defense & Bowers on offense, so maybe they won't be as good as last year? Or this is just reload. But I think that Clemson at #12 was generous. Florida isn't expected to do very well, and are being routed at home by Miami, led by former WSU QB, Cam Ward looks like the best in the ACC, but they are playing Florida.