Page 1 of 20
#20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 9:49 am
by UOducksTK1
This game has potential to set the tone for the rest of the season.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:03 am
by pezsez1
I wasn't impressed with USC this past weekend. I see no reason why we can't win this.
This might be our first game in a while against a real opponent in which we're not grossly telegraphic our offense. I'm excited to see how that looks. Hopefully we get a couple of our injured weapons back.
If this season follows last year's script, then we might finally see some QB runs in this game, too.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:19 am
by OregonFan4Life
This game is basically our season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:37 pm
by bellsduck
OregonFan4Life wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:19 am
This game is basically our season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every game is our season for the rest of the year. We will not make the playoffs with any more regular season losses. Maybe, we can lose to Ohio State, but it would require us winning every other game including a B10 championship game.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:45 pm
by UOducksTK1
bellsduck wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 1:37 pm
OregonFan4Life wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2026 10:19 am
This game is basically our season.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Every game is our season for the rest of the year. We will not make the playoffs with any more regular season losses. Maybe, we can lose to Ohio State, but it would require us winning every other game including a B10 championship game.
We could definitely lose one game and still make it to the Big Ten Championship game. But yes, preferably that's the Ohio State game.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:17 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
I must say, it’s fun when every game isn’t a guarantee and the season goal shifts from winning the championship to winning the next game. Seasons where we’re expected to easily win 90% of our games get pretty boring.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:35 pm
by OregonFan4Life
We’re gonna find out so much about this team. This Saturday isn’t about just “winning”, it’s about making a statement. I want to see a hungry team striving for a standard they haven’t reached yet. If the ducks play a sloppy game and barely escape with a win, I don’t want to see a team celebrating and talking trash to opposing fans like they did against Iowa last season, I want to see a hungry team realize they didn’t meet their standard and get back to work.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:49 pm
by Everythingsducky
Can’t believe the Ducks are favored by 3. Though, SC gave up way too many points to Rutgers. Probably going to be whomever has possession last has the upper hand.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2026 8:54 pm
by Everythingsducky
BTW, where did STU go?
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:39 am
by pezsez1
This is also a big "prove it" game for our defensive front.
At this point, either they've been extremely poorly coached, or they all slacked off during the summer and arrived at fall camp woefully out of shape. We've seen these guys play, and they're so much better than this.
I'd have to think the coaches will be throwing their strongest pitches for this matchup. If the defensive line keeps getting pushed around then maybe it's the players who failed to keep themselves ready. Part of that is still coaching, but great players always work to improve their crafts.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 10:08 am
by rockthief
If the D and the O Line do not show up this game then I think there is a monster problem.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:43 am
by UOducksTK1
I honestly don’t know who is going to win. I just pray USC’s defense plays so awful it’ll be hard for us not to win.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 3:52 pm
by Howry
If our offensive line plays well we will win. That's what it will come down to. When Dante is comfortable he plays well, when he isn't he doesn't.
That being said, I miss mobile QBs. Guys that can create when the pocket breaks down. Dante just cant do that.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 3:32 am
by duckfan96
Run the ball...win.
Re: #20 Oregon @ #12 USC (Sept 26, Sat 4:30 PM NBC)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:36 am
by dthomas=ddixon
I’m going into the game with the expectation that we simply compete and give ourselves a chance to win.
I just didn’t see anything in the PSU game that makes me think the team that got dominated by OSU has transformed itself in the past two weeks. Hope I’m wrong obviously, and SC is typically such a soft team that I don’t think it’s unreasonable to hope this is ends up a big bounce back game for us that turns the season around.