Page 1 of 1
Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 7:50 am
by Greenblood
https://goducks.com/sports/mens-basketball/schedule
https://goducks.com/sports/womens-basketball/schedule
But no times or TV yet (save that there's a time for a couple of the October exhibitions). I didn't see any announcement about it; just refreshed the schedule link. The women's has been available for a little while.
Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 10:58 am
by UOducksTK1
Not that I expect a tournament berth to be likely, but Oregon has a good non-conference slate that should help the cause.
Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:40 pm
by Greenblood
If last season's horror wasn't pretty much a complete anomaly, I'll be extremely disappointed. Now until I see them play, I don't really have any idea how the season will play out. But only 2021-22--2022-23 has Altman had two consecutive seasons of not making the Dance here once he got the program up and running in the 2012-13 season.
Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:16 pm
by UOducksTK1
Greenblood wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:40 pm
If last season's horror wasn't pretty much a complete anomaly, I'll be extremely disappointed. Now until I see them play, I don't really have any idea how the season will play out. But only 2021-22--2022-23 has Altman had two consecutive seasons of not making the Dance here once he got the program up and running in the 2012-13 season.
Yeah but it's also a different world in the last few years with transfer portal and NIL. Not just for Oregon, but the entire college bball landscape.
I will say, we have enough talent though to finish around .500, but who knows at this point. Hopefully that Vegas tournament gives us a little idea.
Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:25 pm
by Greenblood
UOducksTK1 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 1:16 pm
Greenblood wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2026 12:40 pm
If last season's horror wasn't pretty much a complete anomaly, I'll be extremely disappointed. Now until I see them play, I don't really have any idea how the season will play out. But only 2021-22--2022-23 has Altman had two consecutive seasons of not making the Dance here once he got the program up and running in the 2012-13 season.
Yeah but it's also a different world in the last few years with transfer portal and NIL. Not just for Oregon, but the entire college bball landscape.
I will say, we have enough talent though to finish around .500, but who knows at this point. Hopefully that Vegas tournament gives us a little idea.
Though I have little doubt that you are smarter than I am on this stuff, I'll have some fun and make a bold prediction: IF (1) Ewin is cleared to play for the Ducks all season, AND (2) there aren't significant injuries (which unfortunately seems to be an issue most years with the Ducks), the Ducks will finish the regular season well above .500 and will make the Dance at about a #6 seed.
Re: Full 2026-27 Men's (and Women's) Basketball Schedule set (sans game times)
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 9:19 am
by UOducksTK1
I love it! I also meant we have enough talent to finish BIG TEN play around .500, my bad. Which certainly means 20+ wins on the year and a likely NCAA berth.