Don't worry guys, I'm disabling my account

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Don't worry guys, I'm disabling my account

Post by duckgrad99 »

And please, no cute remarks like "thank god". It's not worth my time to have to explain myself to some immature teenagers on this board, and I'm tired of having a certain reputation around here. I'm really going to miss things here, because this is the best place to get duck sports news. Like everything else in life though, I will figure out a way to make things work. I will just check scout, rivals, the registerguard and ducksportsnews. If I come back, it will eventually be under a new screename. To the Mods, keep up the good work. To several others, grow up!!!!!! I've been on these boards since the beginning, but apparently people have missed all of my positive posts and love for the ducks. I will just have to find other places to talk about the ducks. Take care everyone, and go ducks. :)
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Re: Don't worry guys, I'm disabling my account

Post by Tray Dub »

I understand you wanting to leave. I've tried to defend you a little bit, but the criticism didn't really stop.

Duckgrad joined Nick Aliotti and Ernie Kent as one of the people that everybody HAS to criticize at every opportunity.

Pretty embarrassing show of class (or lack of class) from a lot of you.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

we've had disagreements but leaving isn't what we want after a disagreement.
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

I look forward to you coming back under a new name duckgrad99. Hopefully that will reverse the trend of what typically happens in threads that you participate in. Here is how it normally works...

1. You make a negative post in a thread.
2. For some reason 20 people feel obligated to respond your negative post.
3. For some reason you feel obligated to respond to each of these posts.
4. The original topic becomes an afterthought as the thread is ruined, devolving into a lengthy, worthless mess.
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

Did duckgrad just take his ball and go home?
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

:arrow:
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I don't like it when Duck Fans feel forced out. We've got to stick together guys and even if we don't agree, we can have a good conversation about differing opinions. I nearly quit due to the smiting thing, but some kind Duck fans prompted me to stay and I am so glad I didn't leave. DuckGrad, I wish you would reconsider.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

I agree with MFR...I really hope you reconsider duckgrad...We've had some great arguements and they've never came to namecalling...we both have our stances and back them up which is great...You have lots of great input...Don't let a bunch of recruiting mongers who won't be here in a few weeks drive you away...you're a part of the duck family and we want you here...and yes I know some of you that got after him are stalwarts here...which I have this to say to you, show your true duck colors and keep that class that we have as ducknation and stop trying to quibble
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

After a lot of consideration, I have decided to stick around. This is the best place to get information on duck sports, and I would be lost without it. I apologize to anyone here if I have caused any harm. All I ask is that you guys respect me here, and I will do the same for everyone. Instead of posting at every opportunity, I will post less and tone things down. Thanks again to everyone for making this a great board. :D
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

duckgrad99 wrote:After a lot of consideration, I have decided to stick around. This is the best place to get information on duck sports, and I would be lost without it. I apologize to anyone here if I have caused any harm. All I ask is that you guys respect me here, and I will do the same for everyone. Instead of posting at every opportunity, I will post less and tone things down. Thanks again to everyone for making this a great board. :D
Glad you're back dude!!!
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Yeah, we need all the ducks in the fold. Stick around.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Glad to hear it.
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Very mature decision...Its too ez to find your back up against the wall on any forum, especially with some of the nuts that "contribute".
Keep up the posts, try to keep negativity at a minimum, but speak your mind none the less...and stay a part of the active Duck Family...
Argument for the sake of argument is a waste of time...
Argument for the sake of expressing yourself and your opinions, is what makes the world go round...
Thanks for stickin it out....
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

First off I should say that I have nothing against you duckgrad99 and if I ever responded to any of your posts I doubt it was anything big, but as I am reading this thread I find myself looking for one word to describe it and the only word that comes to mind is: "Pathetic"

Can we all just get over it for god sakes!

I could have this conversation with my wife, but Id rather be on here reading about sports.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

MerDuck wrote:First off I should say that I have nothing against you duckgrad99 and if I ever responded to any of your posts I doubt it was anything big, but as I am reading this thread I find myself looking for one word to describe it and the only word that comes to mind is: "Pathetic"

Can we all just get over it for god sakes!

I could have this conversation with my wife, but Id rather be on here reading about sports.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Kind of ironic that you're telling everyone to get over this when you're the one dredging up a week old thread that everyone but you seems to of already gotten over...