Page 1 of 1

Some media day vids

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 am
by UOducksTK1
Here's a couple notables:
Armstead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RibNSKXzAnc
Martin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfXRZFEQVY4

the rest of the players can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Videos4KVAL

Re: Some media day vids

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 am
by duckgrad99
Great stuff! You can also listen to the interview with Altman. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what these coaches and players can do.

Re: Some media day vids

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:11 pm
by greenyellow
They have really seemed to put all the off-season difficulties behind them and are positive about the new direction of the program. I think Altman and the staff are really rubbing off on these guys.

Re: Some media day vids

Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
greenyellow wrote:They have really seemed to put all the off-season difficulties behind them and are positive about the new direction of the program. I think Altman and the staff are really rubbing off on these guys.
Yeah I get that same feel. It sounds like they've really come together as a group. If they play that way we will be a very competitive team. Everyone playing as one is something we haven't seen in a few years.