Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by maxduck »

Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by Autzenoise »

Great link, and I am looking forward to seeing those guys in Green and Gold :)
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
duckfan22
Senior
Posts: 2698
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by duckfan22 »

A big guy that can shoot jump shots? what is Oregon
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by greenyellow »

duckfan22 wrote:A big guy that can shoot jump shots? what is Oregon
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.
They will fit Altman's offense perfectly since it needs big men who can knock down the mid-range jumper and guards who can flat-out shoot. I would like to see Kuemper work on some more low post moves since that doesn't seem to be part of his game yet.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40560
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Holy crap Kingma seems like a baller. I really think he was a steal in this class. His shot is gold.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8646
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Wow Kingma has a nice J. Kids gonna be perfect in Dana's system.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper

Post by greenyellow »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Holy crap Kingma seems like a baller. I really think he was a steal in this class. His shot is gold.
Really does seem like that but I don't know how people overlooked him, considering he led the state of WA in scoring while playing in one of the bigger classifications.
Image
Post Reply