Page 1 of 1
Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm
by briarduck
Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiti ... id=5763252
Article is about Recruits...
SF Amir Garrett
SF/PF Jarion Henry
Just an update for us...I know we know this already but...
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:11 pm
by duckgrad99
Interesting. Am I missing something, or is Henry a name that hasn't been talked about with Oregon?
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 pm
by UOducksTK1
duckgrad99 wrote:Interesting. Am I missing something, or is Henry a name that hasn't been talked about with Oregon?
We haven't offered. We have bigger fish available at this point. Honestly, Garrett, Pelle, and even Dinwiddie are better prospects. Henry is another example of a guy who really shouldn't be a four star recruit.
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 pm
by greenyellow
Right now, Pelle is #1 on my want list, followed closely by Garrett.
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:31 pm
by woundedknees
FYI, Henry is a 3 star...
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:07 pm
by UOducksTK1
woundedknees wrote:FYI, Henry is a 3 star...
Oh my bad, I assumed since he was a top 100 player, he'd be a four star.
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:46 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
UOducksTK1 wrote:woundedknees wrote:FYI, Henry is a 3 star...
Oh my bad, I assumed since he was a top 100 player, he'd be a four star.
He's not, it shows him as NR. The title is just talking about the top 3 guys but includes a few more after Garrett.
Re: Three ESPNU 100 SFs still available
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:51 pm
by duckgrad99
Henry is a 4 star on rivals.