Oregon vs. UCSB Gauchos basketball
Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:53 am
Dana Altman on ESPN Live Chat.
http://gauchohoops.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... coach.html
Gaucholoco message board - soccer is the dominant topic for now.
http://ucsbgauchos.yuku.com/forums/1
I've seen the outside of Matt Knight and Autzen--you guys are indeed the envy of college sports programs nationwide.
Having said that, I look forward to experiencing the shaking and rattling of Mac Court before it closes down. Speaking of the Pit, our AD kinda rips on it in this interview as he's the former Sr. Asst AD at OSU--all in fun, of course. Talks highly of the Civil War. Skip down to the last paragraph.
http://gauchohoops.blogspot.com/2010/11 ... -loco.html
Eugene's a great town--been there dozens of times. Good luck--except on Sunday against us, of course.
http://gauchohoops.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... coach.html
Gaucholoco message board - soccer is the dominant topic for now.
http://ucsbgauchos.yuku.com/forums/1
I've seen the outside of Matt Knight and Autzen--you guys are indeed the envy of college sports programs nationwide.
Having said that, I look forward to experiencing the shaking and rattling of Mac Court before it closes down. Speaking of the Pit, our AD kinda rips on it in this interview as he's the former Sr. Asst AD at OSU--all in fun, of course. Talks highly of the Civil War. Skip down to the last paragraph.
http://gauchohoops.blogspot.com/2010/11 ... -loco.html
Eugene's a great town--been there dozens of times. Good luck--except on Sunday against us, of course.