Page 1 of 1
New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:31 pm
by KeenanHowry15
I heard from a friend on the team the other day that we are getting new B-Ball Jerseys in January. He said they are the same style as the USA team wore this summer. Can't wait to see em.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:35 pm
by fecta23
I thinking/hoping that we would get new unis when we got into the new stadium. Should be sick.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:45 pm
by greenyellow
There was talk that they were getting new jerseys sometime this year. I assumed they would be at the beginning of the year since that's when most teams do, but getting them as they move into the new arena makes sense also.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:23 am
by buckmarkduck
Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?

Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:19 am
by dthomas=ddixon
Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 am
by UOducksTK1
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
Seriously our current jerseys are boring, and the black font on black jersey has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Hopefully these jerseys are as cool as our football ones.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:38 am
by gofightingducks
Maybe we will see some special retro uni's also, that would be sweet
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:25 pm
by greenyellow
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
The current ones were okay when they came out but now they just remind us of the ineptness of Kent's final years.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:13 pm
by stewbertwilloughby
buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?

Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.
This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0
I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:27 am
by Autzenoise
stewbertwilloughby wrote:buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?

Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.
This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0
I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
I'm not sure everyone will agree, but I think that would be pretty awesome to have the fir's on there to tie in with the court. Looking forward to being at that first game.
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm
by greenyellow
Autzenoise wrote:stewbertwilloughby wrote:buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?

Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.
This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0
I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
I'm not sure everyone will agree, but I think that would be pretty awesome to have the fir's on there to tie in with the court. Looking forward to being at that first game.
I wouldn't be shocked to see the fir trees involved but I think there's going to be something to recognize Mac Court and possibly even some subtle wings or feathers to tie things in.