Page 1 of 1

Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:21 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Again. Between them & Furd I think we have a shot to work our way up to 7th or 8th in the conference this year.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:29 pm
by duckgrad99
And USC lost by 20 to Rider. We all know that Oregon isn't a top team just because they are 3-0, but the potential is there to win pac-10 games this season.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:46 pm
by buckmarkduck
Like I've said since we where picked 10th. SC is still a mess, OS isn't near as good as Obama want's us all to think and the tree aren't much better. The Pac-10 still isn't exactly murders row, with a couple of lucky bounces UO could still claw their way to 6-7th place.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:48 pm
by DarronThomas5
and Cal lost 10 of their top 11 scorers from last year.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:20 am
by thomas time
I watched about the last five minutes of the beavers and came away unimpressed, kind of like the football team (I love it beavers). When I saw USC lost to Rider by 20 that suprised me too, hopefully ducks can suprise some teams and finish respectively in the standings.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:40 am
by ducksfosho
I hope I'm right, but I really think/hope the ducks get around .500 I think they could do it. Maybe an upset?!

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:05 pm
by greenyellow
Who else thought it was a failure by both teams not to talk about which uniforms to wear? There's no way that you should have two teams wearing uniforms that are almost identical in color.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:14 pm
by oregontrack
Pac-10 will be interesting. Stanford has a really gifted freshmen class, and Oregon State is really young, too. They could struggle or they could come of age and surprise a lot of people. USC is just bipolar, they did this last year, too. They got beat pretty bad by Loyola-Marymount but smacked a top ten Tennessee team by 22, beat up on a VERY good St. Mary's team, beat Washington, ect. Hard team to predict.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:51 am
by thomas time
Last year my cousin was a team manager for the beavers basketball and the other team manager was over one day I went over to his house, and he told me the beavers were going to shock everybody and win the conference. He said they were going to win in Seattle, turns not only did that not happen, but we did. haha One of the players was also over and I was talking s*** about the civil war and going to the rose bowl, and all they were saying was wait for basketball. The funny thing is my cousin was a duck fan and as a kid and then decided to go to OSU for school, what a bad decision for his sports cheering, I tease him all the time. Go COUGS!!!!!!! Oh ya my aunt went to the basketball game last weekend and said fans were camping out for USC tickets, I guess beaver fans didn't get enough bad football last weekend. I can't wait to go to the civil war, sitting with some beaver fans.

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:27 pm
by greenyellow
thomas time wrote:Last year my cousin was a team manager for the beavers basketball and the other team manager was over one day I went over to his house, and he told me the beavers were going to shock everybody and win the conference. He said they were going to win in Seattle, turns not only did that not happen, but we did. haha One of the players was also over and I was talking s*** about the civil war and going to the rose bowl, and all they were saying was wait for basketball. The funny thing is my cousin was a duck fan and as a kid and then decided to go to OSU for school, what a bad decision for his sports cheering, I tease him all the time. Go COUGS!!!!!!! Oh ya my aunt went to the basketball game last weekend and said fans were camping out for USC tickets, I guess beaver fans didn't get enough bad football last weekend. I can't wait to go to the civil war, sitting with some beaver fans.
Beaver fans are almost gluttons for punishment in their support of the football and basketball teams. They get their hopes real high when everyone else is saying not to. At least most Oregon fans will listen to the outside sources.