Holiday Bowl

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

uostudent
Senior

Re: Holiday Bowl

Post by uostudent »

UW is going to break this one wide open now. The Big 12 is a joke.

Washington should just give the ball to Polk.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Of course after this, we'll probably get to hear until the draft how great Locker is.
amazon
Two Star Recruit

Post by amazon »

I'll be in Seattle next week and will have hear all week that the huskies are back. It's gonna be so annoying. God help me.....
TualatinDuck
Senior

Post by TualatinDuck »

Whats worse is the Pac 10 3rd place team gets man handled by Okie State prison style. Our 4th place team is man handling Nebraska. Someone care to explain this one? Oh wait nm I forgot about Mike Stoopid. Carry on.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

TualatinDuck wrote:Whats worse is the Pac 10 3rd place team gets man handled by Okie State prison style. Our 4th place team is man handling Nebraska. Someone care to explain this one? Oh wait nm I forgot about Mike Stoopid. Carry on.
Oklahoma St. is a much better team than Nebraska.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Oh boy, a 7-6 season for Locker!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Man, Nebraska just tanked it at the end of the season. There's no reason they should be losing to UW after beating them so badly early in the season. If there was one bowl game a Pac-10 team wasn't going to win, I would have picked the Holiday Bowl. Watch Sark just reel in all the top WA recruits after this one game, but not do anything once he's got them.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Prediction: Chris Polk just played in his game in a Husky uniform.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

:lol: at Sarkisian "This is why Jake came back"

To go 7-6....sure......
Ducks1
Three Star Recruit

Post by Ducks1 »

uostudent wrote:Prediction: Chris Polk just played in his game in a Husky uniform.
lol...
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Chris Polk isn't that good either way. Plus, he and Kearse will be all they have on offense. Honestly, I think they'll be worse next year.

Holt is a good DC, though.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Phenom wrote:Chris Polk isn't that good either way. Plus, he and Kearse will be all they have on offense. Honestly, I think they'll be worse next year.

Holt is a good DC, though.
Wait.....what? Back to back 1000+ rushing yard seasons in the Pac 10. He's also a good receiver. He definitely has a future in the NFL and I think he may come out this year.
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

duckgrad99 wrote:Of course after this, we'll probably get to hear until the draft how great Locker is.
Uhh he went 5-16 for 56 yds. Anyone who wants to TRY and spin that as "good" is a moron.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

UofO8 wrote:
duckgrad99 wrote:Of course after this, we'll probably get to hear until the draft how great Locker is.
Uhh he went 5-16 for 56 yds. Anyone who wants to TRY and spin that as "good" is a moron.
Anyone who wants to spin his whole career as being NFL-worthy is a moron.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

So basically what this game told us was.. Taylor Martinez is worse than Jake Locker.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13