Duck07 Thread

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Duck07 Thread

Post by greenyellow »

Destroyer77 wrote:Dog is a Shepard Beagle mix
So basically a purebred mutt like duckrocks said, since, in actuality, there is no such thing as a pure breed dog.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

So, UFO/USO's are washing up on Oregon beaches. Got a call last night from a buddy, telling my brother and I that he and others with him just saw a "glowing, metal box" on the coast. We didn't take it very seriously to say the least. Well, in my weird web-perusing I stumbled upon this from almost a week ago.

http://www.huliq.com/10282/ufo-sighting ... down-coast
A dog’s eyes leaving his face for the flutter of a moment made locals here at Stonefield Beach feel even more at ease late Feb. 6 after dog after dog barked and growled at a strange metal box that locals say “suddenly appeared at dawn Monday” after a weekend filled with what locals call intense UFO sightings. “These metal looking boxes, that are about 20 inches in height and are a complete square of five foot by five foot are sunk deep in the surf” both here at Stonefield Beach – a popular Oregon coastal beach lookout for UFOs – and down the coast as far as we know “with yet more of these square metal containers that have no opening and are sealed all around,” explains Oregon UFO “watcher” Errol who lives nearby at Bray’s Point. In turn, these boxes are “not moveable,” and they are solid and metallic and seem to have this keening wail coming from both the boxes and the atmosphere around them,” adds Errol who’s been called in to “see what’s up” by locals thinking it “has something to do with UFOs” quipped a local senior named Doris who said she also heard “a miaowing wail come from the boxes Sunday evening.”
Stonefield Beach is literally my Grandmother's beach. Ken Kesey's house is on that beach too. I'm going to go investigate but I'm going to call the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to see if this could somehow be related to Fukushima. Makes me wish I had a Geiger Counter so I could know whether to even approach it or not.

If it hasn't been moved when we get there, I'll post pics later.
QuackSince82
Four Star Recruit

Post by QuackSince82 »

Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

QuackSince82 wrote:Not sure how serious you are buddy but this is obviously fake.

http://www.beachconnection.net/news/rumor040711_614.php
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread676326/pg1
It so fake the National Guard in Newport is sending a 6-truck envoy to Bray's Point right now. Problem is, that article stated it was at Stonfield beach, which is 1/2 mile south of Bray's Point. Rather than being in Kesey's front yard, it's in my grandmas.

Gonna have a kick-ass bon fire tonight boys! :D
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Buddy just saw some Blackhawks flying south from South Beach.

I'll be headed back there in a bit but for those inclined, go to Bray's Point, not Stonefield Beach
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

So I'm guessing that posting about wanting to talk about our feelings & menstrual cycles are "frowned upon in this establishment"?

:lol: :lol:
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Duck07 wrote:Buddy just saw some Blackhawks flying south from South Beach.

I'll be headed back there in a bit but for those inclined, go to Bray's Point, not Stonefield Beach
Any update?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Biggus Duckus wrote:Everything's fair game. Besides, we understand. Menstrual cycles are tough on us too.
That's very true. My ex-brother in law's wife used to beat him up every month. It really got out of hand. He eventually kicked her to the curb. That girl needed help.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

OreDucks01284 wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Buddy just saw some Blackhawks flying south from South Beach.

Any update?

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk
Pure coincidence it sounds like as those trucks and helicopters never made it through Yachats. I went back last night during low-tide with some of my flood-lights and didn't find anything. There were two purported images of it and the 2nd one I saw was looking south. Having grown up on those beaches, I can tell you that if those photos were taken there, it couldn't have been in this past week because the low-tides don't match up with the angle of the sun in the photo. (I kicked myself at first since as we were leaving I said "f, its high tide right now" and didn't bother to check the tide-chart for those days) Low-tide hasn't been that low and when it was out last week, the sun had already set.

Bill Hanshumaker of Hatfield MSC even called me back to tell me that what actually happened was that guy emailed him the photo and then asked him what he thought of the photograph. Bill told me if I do find to let him know and document it for him and that they'd supply me with iodine if it was radiated from Japan :lol:

Oh well, it was a gorgeous day on the Coast yesterday and I had quite a bit of fun with my family talking to people on the beach visiting. In fact, one guy said he saw a green light bobbing on the waves - I find out from a buddy later on that they were on that beach that night and one of the girls had a green led flashlight :lol:
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Is Ron Paul actually the front-runner for the Republican nomination?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkN2npJR-4

For example, Ron Paul actually has all 13 delegates from Wyoming even though Santorum won the poll.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Duck07 wrote:Is Ron Paul actually the front-runner for the Republican nomination?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OkN2npJR-4

For example, Ron Paul actually has all 13 delegates from Wyoming even though Santorum won the poll.
There just are not enough caucus states for Ron Paul to be the frontrunner. His strategy will get him more delegates than casual observers will expect but most states vote in primaries, meaning this strategy is really unlikely to produce an actual victory. Still, it'll be an interesting process and I think as the Convention draws near Ron Paul is going to get a lot more attention than he is getting now because of his surprisingly high delegate count.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

A brokered convention would automatically swing in Paul's favor because of having the most delegates there in support of him. I'm just amazed at how incredulous MSM/Public at large is about him when our problems are so obvious and the only options we are given is Puppet A or Puppet B.

There are no strings on Dr. Paul!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4CzJlEegU
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Duck07 wrote:A brokered convention would automatically swing in Paul's favor because of having the most delegates there in support of him. I'm just amazed at how incredulous MSM/Public at large is about him when our problems are so obvious and the only options we are given is Puppet A or Puppet B.

There are no strings on Dr. Paul!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH4CzJlEegU
He will not have the most delegates there though... And a brokered convention is unlikely anyway. Paul's chances are underrated by most, but overrated by Paul supporters (including you, in my opinion). I'd love to see Paul wreak havoc on the GOP establishment, but if you want to be realistic, he's facing long, long odds to actually become the Republican nominee.

Now, if you want to look at a more realistic way he can influence the general election, check out Americans Elect. It's actually a really interesting and surprisingly realistic venture.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Sadly I understand that a Ron Paul presidency is beyond plausible, its quite frankly impossible for many reasons, least of them being public support. The AE is a quaint idea, but I don't see how its going to make an actual impact on anything.