Colorado

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Greenblood
Senior

Re: Colorado

Post by Greenblood »

I genuinely wonder if Embree will make it to the Oregon game. (But yes, would be nice if this FSU turns out to be pretty decent.)
UofO8
Senior

Post by UofO8 »

duck55 wrote:
uostudent wrote:They don't belong in the Pac 12 :(
Are they really that much worse than the O-fer Puppies? Now, just a few short years later, those same dawgs are getting into scraps with the likes of LSU and think they are back.
The buffs, like the dawgs can claim a national title.
I honestly don't know if CU will win one game this year. At least UW made it pretty close in some of those games when they went 0-12
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

duck55 wrote:
Are they really that much worse than the O-fer Puppies? Now, just a few short years later, those same dawgs are getting into scraps with the likes of LSU and think they are back.
Yes, they are worse. Embree makes Willingham look like Nick Saban by comparison. Didn't Jake Locker get injured in 2008. Colorado has no excuses, they are just complete garbage.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Greenblood
Senior

Post by Greenblood »

Boy am I getting amped for the Colorado-WSU game this week!
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Greenblood wrote:Boy am I getting amped for the Colorado-WSU game this week!
Wsu by 20

Posted from my Android
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

It's really sad, any other team would have been better to add to the Pac-12.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by USUaggieDuck »

and here is an example of how much the conference cares about utah too Image
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

People do realize that football is just one sport, right? Yes, it's the biggest and pays the bills, but to say Colorado doesn't belong in the Pac-12 is a little short sighted. This football slump isn't gonna last forever either.
GO DUCKS!
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit

Post by DAT#6 »

stewbertwilloughby wrote:People do realize that football is just one sport, right? Yes, it's the biggest and pays the bills, but to say Colorado doesn't belong in the Pac-12 is a little short sighted. This football slump isn't gonna last forever either.
I agree. Their Baseball team is awesome.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

DAT#6 wrote:
stewbertwilloughby wrote:People do realize that football is just one sport, right? Yes, it's the biggest and pays the bills, but to say Colorado doesn't belong in the Pac-12 is a little short sighted. This football slump isn't gonna last forever either.
I agree. Their Baseball team is awesome.
They have no baseball team.
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Colorado

Post by USUaggieDuck »

Utah, on the other hand, has finished dead last in more sports than they've finished in the top half (only one sport).

Sent from my iPad
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

From shaggybevo (a texas site):

“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... ncaaf.html

"I'd like to give [coach Jon] Embree and E.B. [offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy], the benefit of the doubt, but it's really hard for me to do that after 69 points to Fresno and losing to Sac State and losing to CSU, and then having to look at our conference schedule the way we do," McChesney said [according to the Daily Camera]. "I mean, I don't see a team that we can score a touchdown on let alone win. They're going to all score 60 points on us."

"McChesney believes there's a chance Colorado could go winless this season, and said CU is "the worst program in the nation."

Wow...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

duck55 wrote:
Uhm...I would not call that a scrap...they pretty much rolled over and showed us their bellies after the first quarter. I have to give it to their fans though, the majority stayed and watched that whooping until late in the 4th
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

That article was pretty funny to me about McChesny saying how the team won't score a td and will give up 60 every game. Couple other rants from people the last few days:

http://www.inquisitr.com/332594/epic-ra ... am-listen/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... f=football