Pistons/Knicks Trade - VETO*

Post Completed Trades Here

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Pistons/Knicks Trade

Post by lukeyrid13 »

eddy_zamora wrote:I don't know. I just keep seeing the clock ticking down and yeah. I'm very impatient. I can see where you guys are concerned. I plan on winning with Magic and 'Nique for 3-4 years. But I see exactly where it makes little sense. I just have a plan.
You need to leave options open though. You'll be locked in to your team without any assets if you keep tradings 1sts. What if someone offers up Larry Bird for a 1st at the trade deadline, you'd love to have him but have nothing to offer.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

eddy_zamora wrote:I don't know. I just keep seeing the clock ticking down and yeah. I'm very impatient. I can see where you guys are concerned. I plan on winning with Magic and 'Nique for 3-4 years. But I see exactly where it makes little sense. I just have a plan.
But 6 spots man. If you were trading up 20 spots, then sure. But I see a good 20 guys that I could pick right now to make your team formidable. 1sts have value and throwing one away for 6 spots is not too hot of an idea.

Again this isn't the worst, but patience here is a much better call then this trade.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
eddy_zamora
Four Star Recruit
GM: Seattle Supersonics GM

Post by eddy_zamora »

I see it now. You're right. I'll message him saying this trade is a no-go. I just don't know many players here, being 16 and all, but I know basketball and I know what kind of offense I want to run with Magic and 'Nique.
SUPERSONICS GM
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

No worries. Zyme, lukey, Broph, and dd10snoop are all veterans at this game anyway. You'll get the hang of it over time. If you ever want to ask me for an opinion on a trade, you are more than welcome to PM me.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

Zyme is a shark! I received a few of his trade offers.. Lol