Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
roth
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:52 am
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
I have said this all along we have been bryces leader since his visit he will be a duck
-
huckthefuskies
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
I am glad Roth. Mops declared him and Oregon "lock" as well. I just wish I was as confident as you guys.
- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
My confidence in landing BB is high as well. We are simply better than the other teams involved, in what we have to offer and in what BB holds as important to his decision!
GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
- NCDucks09
- Senior
- Posts: 2265
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
I heard that with Bellotti steppng up into the AD position, that this will help Brown choose Oregon.
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions
Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions
Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
-
BisonDucks
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
He is going to choose TCU in an unexpected twist in his recruitment.
- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
No way I heard Temple!BisonDucks wrote:He is going to choose TCU in an unexpected twist in his recruitment.
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
-
BisonDucks
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
They boast one of the best NFL running backs and a stout defense. Their offense kills the clock too, which is always good for a running back. There family purportedly wants to live in Texas. Add them to the list, I say.
- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
I didn't know the TCU comment was serious, sorry Bison!jhopduck wrote:I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
I just want Monday to come an get this over with!
GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
-
BisonDucks
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
No offense taken. I really hope this succession plan was announced to entice BB. I am drooling at the the thought of Masoli, Blount and Brown in the backfield with LaMichael James being added to the mix. Add a receiving corp with Gaines, Holland, Maehl and Harper and you got yourself a pretty exciting offense. Could you imagine what Banker will be doing prior to the CW next year with that offense??? Can anyone say: insomnia???briarduck wrote:I didn't know the TCU comment was serious, sorry Bison!jhopduck wrote:I know he's there right now visiting.(TCU) He's there for some old classmate offensive lineman while on spring break. Sure adds fun to the circus though.
I just want Monday to come an get this over with!
GO DUCKS!!
-
duck58
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:56 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
CK now becoming HC, Chris Harper, and an offense he should excell in, should make him a Duck. He will likely only be here 3 yrs anyway, so that's not long to be away from family. It should really be a simple choice.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
I am guessing UT. I just don't see a guy taking trip 1/3 of the way across the country, on his own dime, for shits and giggles.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
i doubt, he spend his own dime few time when he visited Miami and his brother, And yet he isnt commited to miami anymore (maybe im wrong)karlhungis wrote:I am guessing UT. I just don't see a guy taking trip 1/3 of the way across the country, on his own dime, for shits and giggles.

-
monster
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:15 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
Brown is going to sign an LOI in about 60 hours, so this is a very serious time to be making a visit. I also think Tennessee is it.
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?
A lot of the Volnation.com forum posters are now calling BB a lock, with a few dissenters... That thread now has 9,136 posts, as of 12:45 AM, today... 610 pages long. 
Are we that involved in some 17 year old kid's life? (Unless he happens to be related to us)... There has to be something we can do instead!
Just remember... If BB signs with Oregon, i will celebrate with the rest of you:












If not, my world won't end, but I migh shed a crocodile tear or two...

I plan on jumping out my skin for joy when the Ducks win their first NC!


Are we that involved in some 17 year old kid's life? (Unless he happens to be related to us)... There has to be something we can do instead!

Just remember... If BB signs with Oregon, i will celebrate with the rest of you:











If not, my world won't end, but I migh shed a crocodile tear or two...

I plan on jumping out my skin for joy when the Ducks win their first NC!

Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

