Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

What school will Bryce Brown commit to on Monday?

Oregon
129
70%
KSU
3
2%
LSU
11
6%
Vols
41
22%
 
Total votes: 184
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by wheaton4prez »

Why is arguing sports with other fans "a mistake"? Isn't that pretty much half of the deal in competitive sports?

Funny video. It's amusing how famous I've become over there. I think I'm more well known on their own site than people that have been posting there for years. :)
ghetarr2007
One Star Recruit
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:19 am

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by ghetarr2007 »

Maybe mistake was the wrong word. I just didn't think they would be open minded enough to take any Oregon fan seriously.
Last edited by ghetarr2007 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by wheaton4prez »

I didn't either. That's what fans of any team do, discount the other guy. Didn't mean I wasn't going to enjoy taking them to task anyway.
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by Tray Dub »

Switching my vote back to Oregon :D
Duckxing
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 160
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:49 am

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by Duckxing »

Get your votes in. The Vols are moving up after the weekend visit. I'm suprised KSU isn't getting more votes.
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by huckthefuskies »

Wheaten, we should nominate you ambassador to foreign affairs. You always do very well in hostile territory. The few extremists are always the loudest, but I think the majority of vols on that site really like you. In short, well done you represent Oregon with a lot of class.
User avatar
NCDucks09
Senior
Posts: 2265
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by NCDucks09 »

Are we rocking Chat today for Brown's announcement?
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions

Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
User avatar
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 527
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by ducksin2010 »

I had a dream with bryce wearing a vol hat. I'm not trying to say i'm psychic, but I am telling you guys that I have horrible dreams. If this dream is false then I will be quite happy.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

NCDucks09 wrote:Are we rocking Chat today for Brown's announcement?
Why not, I'm in right now.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by wheaton4prez »

huckthefuskies wrote:Wheaten, we should nominate you ambassador to foreign affairs. You always do very well in hostile territory. The few extremists are always the loudest, but I think the majority of vols on that site really like you. In short, well done you represent Oregon with a lot of class.
Thank you for saying. Though, I don't mean to represent all Ducks. Some probably disagree with me. :)

I agree about UT. Actually, the ones that started off being the rudest eventually seemed to like having me around the most in the end. Exact same thing happened at tOSU last year.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:I had the worst dream ever yesterday... To make a long dream short, Bryce committed to Tennessee.. :oops:
Sorry guys. :cry:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Prediction time: Where does Brown go?

Post by OreDucks01284 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:I had the worst dream ever yesterday... To make a long dream short, Bryce committed to Tennessee.. :oops:
Sorry guys. :cry:
we still <3 you
Image
Post Reply