http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/co ... cid=924436
Anyone care to summarize?
New Rivals Article on Bryce Brown
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
5$
- Freshman
- Posts: 1257
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Eugene
-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: New Rivals Article on Bryce Brown
the article gives away nothing, talks about how nice and clean his house appears in the wake of all of this madness. However there is this line that sticks out:
We're confident after visiting together as a family, he's found that right place."
Do they mean visiting physically or visiting like talking to each other?
The Rivals non-partisans think it's Oregon.
TIFWIW
PEACE OUT
We're confident after visiting together as a family, he's found that right place."
Do they mean visiting physically or visiting like talking to each other?
The Rivals non-partisans think it's Oregon.
TIFWIW
PEACE OUT
- duckseason
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: New Rivals Article on Bryce Brown
Considering context, I'm almost positive he meant visiting as a family.
Another line from his father:
"We all needed to make sure he could lay his head down at night and feel comfortable."
I think we all remember what school Bryce was talking about the last time he mentioned laying his head down at night!!!!!!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
Another line from his father:
"We all needed to make sure he could lay his head down at night and feel comfortable."
I think we all remember what school Bryce was talking about the last time he mentioned laying his head down at night!!!!!!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

