Heres' looking forward to a huge improvement in the passing game next season.
This is going to be fun!
Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
A. We already knew he was a committed duckdd10snoop28 wrote:How is this not a 5-10 page thread and Brown leaving us is??
Come on ducks, get your priorities right
B. He's not as big a recruit as BB, though I'm definitely really excited
ß
- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
I super pumped about Gaines but as other have said we all thought he was ours a couple months ago!
Move this guy to the slot, JM outside and Holland at the other...that's one hell of a WR corp!
GO DUCKS!!
Move this guy to the slot, JM outside and Holland at the other...that's one hell of a WR corp!
GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
- alabamaduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
The best part about this IMO is that it gives us another WR, which makes the decision to move Harper to RB an easier one. Lose a RB, gain a RB, lose a WR, gain a WR

- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
Excatly and i see Harper is best choice to move from WR to RBalabamaduck wrote:The best part about this IMO is that it gives us another WR, which makes the decision to move Harper to RB an easier one. Lose a RB, gain a RB, lose a WR, gain a WR

- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
I want Harper to be used at both WR/RB equally...my God this guy should be a big part of our offense!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Rivals has Gaines as official - can someone fill us in?
I think Gaines will be the go to guy at WR next year, he will make an immediate impact. I think Holland and Dickson will have a good year as well and Harper will be a stud as a multi-role player, and with Masoli getting better at the passing game and the RB tandem of LMJ and Blount along with Masoli's running ability and Harper in there the Ducks will be hard to stop offensively....... I am concerned however with the defense, as I am sure most all Duck fans are, so hopefully we can just outscore everyone again.
I am pumped for Kelly and company!!!!!!
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
I am pumped for Kelly and company!!!!!!
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!