Tyler Slavin WR

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
fpsduck
Senior
Posts: 2862
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Tyler Slavin WR

Post by fpsduck »

Sophomore highlights:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2949829001

////////////

Junior highlights:

http://crazymotion.net/tyler-slavin-jun ... UEjAy.html

//////////////

According to this, we are his favorite at this point:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/blog/ind ... Recruiting
"Oregon is my top school and I've actually liked them for a long time. Growing up, I always liked the Ducks. Cal, Washington, UCLA and Nebraska would be the rest of my top five. I'm in no hurry to commit though and plan to have my family and coaches heavily involved when I make my decision."
////////////

http://oregon.rivals.com/viewprospect.a ... 84&sport=1

No offer from UO at this point......
User avatar
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: Lake Oswego, OR

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

He would be perfect for our offense. I loved those little button hook routes he ran for 6-10 yards and then they would fire it downfield for a 20-25 yard gain. That's exactly the kind of WR we need.
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
User avatar
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 770
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

Yeah, I made a post about the Ducks leading for Slavin a few days ago:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1094

According to the Rivals article, he plans on visiting Oregon for Junior Day. It will be interesting to see whether or not he gets an offer from the Ducks. Slavin is also the high school teammate of WR Austin Hill, who claims an offer from the Ducks.
Image
User avatar
fpsduck
Senior
Posts: 2862
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Post by fpsduck »

VinnyKnuckles wrote:Yeah, I made a post about the Ducks leading for Slavin a few days ago:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1094

According to the Rivals article, he plans on visiting Oregon for Junior Day. It will be interesting to see whether or not he gets an offer from the Ducks. Slavin is also the high school teammate of WR Austin Hill, who claims an offer from the Ducks.

Oops.....I looked for an article on him on the site but didn't see one. sorry man. :lol:
User avatar
goducks
Freshman
Posts: 1392
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:21 pm
Location: Bend, Oregon

Re: Tyler Slavin WR

Post by goducks »

Hey did you guys read the last comment about Slavin?

Slavin is an excellent student and carries a 3.7 GPA. He plans to major in pre-med.

Got to like that! Good and smart player! I hope that we offer and he accepts!
Image

Notice the plane that we flew on?
Post Reply