Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher.
"Tennessee is the next USC"
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- spinseeker
- Freshman
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 am
- Location: Springfield
- Contact:
"Tennessee is the next USC"
"Tennessee is the next USC"
Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher.
Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher.
-
jimmyg
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:04 am
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
spinseeker wrote:"Tennessee is the next USC"
Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher.
The guy is definitely selling a vision, whether it is crazy or not. Just like Neweasel coming in at UCLA and promising the world, eventually wins on the field will wear off the rush of initial excitement.
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
Oregon filled it's locker rooms with game simulators... Apparently UT had other ideas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISANNTEf3J0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISANNTEf3J0
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
Is this an underground video of a 5 star recruits trip to an SEC school?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=the ... feature=iv
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=the ... feature=iv
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
freedjr
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
Maybe he's just in a time warp. I think he means late 90's USC.
-
buckmarkduck
- All-American
- Posts: 11011
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
Yeah I think he got confused, he meant to say Tenn. is the next UW.
spinseeker wrote:"Tennessee is the next USC"
Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher.
- dd10snoop28
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am
- GM: New Jersey Nets GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
Did a little talking at Tennessee forums.
Most stubborn fans in the nation. I try saying nice things about Tennessee and they don't care. They want to take your head off.
At least if a fan from a different college comes here with a good point or 2, I will acknowledge that, but OMG they are so stubborn.
They think that Tennessee is the s***
Most stubborn fans in the nation. I try saying nice things about Tennessee and they don't care. They want to take your head off.
At least if a fan from a different college comes here with a good point or 2, I will acknowledge that, but OMG they are so stubborn.
They think that Tennessee is the s***

- ivegottabigduck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 350
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 am
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
They do stink...dd10snoop28 wrote:Did a little talking at Tennessee forums.
They think that Tennessee is the s***
- spinseeker
- Freshman
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 am
- Location: Springfield
- Contact:
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
Nicebuckmarkduck wrote:Yeah I think he got confused, he meant to say Tenn. is the next UW.![]()
spinseeker wrote:"Tennessee is the next USC"
Isn't Tennessee already just as bad as University of South Carolina? I guess they were a little worse last year, but you would think they could set their sights a little higher.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: "Tennessee is the next USC"
I think Kiffin is going to be using the same tactics that are used at USC. I am just not sure if UT will be given the same lenience when they get caught. I am curious how a Reggie Bush type scandal will go down on Kiffin's watch. Will the NCAA do their job or just sweep it under the rug and turn a blind eye to it?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!