Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Scout concurs: Gaines is in
http://oregon.scout.com/2/847831.html
Wide receiver Tyrece Gaines is now officially an Oregon Duck according the University of Oregon Athletic Department's website. The University received Gaines Letter of Intent today.
Wide receiver Tyrece Gaines is now officially an Oregon Duck according the University of Oregon Athletic Department's website. The University received Gaines Letter of Intent today.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
At least we got 1 guy from Kansas. Now that the dust has settled with Brown, we can move on to this. It's great news, it really is.

- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Finally. He's 101% in.
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Finally. He's 101% in.
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
-
Oregonian
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:01 am
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Pretty sure he's typical JUCO, 3 to play 2.Tray Dub wrote:Finally. He's 101% in.
Anyone know how many years he has with us?
- dd10snoop28
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 am
- GM: New Jersey Nets GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
That's what I was wondering. I'd love to see this guy in action.brich75 wrote:anybody got any vids on gaines? I dont think i have seen any.

-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Scout concurs: Gaines is in
Here you go! Tyrece "Ocho Nueve" Video Over 14 minutes of it... :
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=46361312
I'm thinking he reminds me of somebody else who attended Oregon, but I can't put my finger on it. Paysinger, maybe?
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... D=46361312
I'm thinking he reminds me of somebody else who attended Oregon, but I can't put my finger on it. Paysinger, maybe?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!



