Minor Update

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
Mops
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 754
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm
Location: Eugene
Contact:

Minor Update

Post by Mops »

From doing some searching for info on the past Junior day for Oregon only recruits.

Keanon Lowe I don't believe has gotten his film to the staff and thus the reason for no offer. Once the film gets to the staff I think he gets the offer.

More to come on that Junior Day as I continue to find out more info.
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Minor Update

Post by OreDucks01284 »

thanks mops, cant wait to see if oregon will offer lowe
Image
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8652
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Minor Update

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

I hope we get Lowe. Looks like a great athlete that could play many positions here at Oregon.
Image
Post Reply