scout profile
rivals profile
QB From Houston, Texas. No updates yet.
Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
jhopduck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1161
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 am
- Location: Medford, OR
Re: Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX
Definite duck target, personally one of my fave QB's we are after. Would love to get an offer from us and is really high on us. Hopefully we start talking to him soon.
http://oregon.scout.com/2/844294.html
http://oregon.scout.com/2/844294.html
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX
I'd like to see us offer this guy. I think he's Oregon's ideal QB.jhopduck wrote:Definite duck target, personally one of my fave QB's we are after. Would love to get an offer from us and is really high on us. Hopefully we start talking to him soon.
http://oregon.scout.com/2/844294.html

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX
I think you'd rather have this guy though:dthomas=ddixon wrote:Can we just offer him & get our QB recruitment over with?
http://www.chicagosports.rivals.com/vie ... 81&sport=1
Offers from: Colorado, Wisconsin WVU, Oregon, Virginia, Vandy, Duke, Mich, MSU, Louisville, Northwestern, Nebraska, and a few others.
Jacoby only has a few offers.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- briarduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3183
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
- Location: Milwaukie OR
Re: Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX
Agreed, IMO we should be after Bolden first, Walker Second...UOducksTK1 wrote:I think you'd rather have this guy though:dthomas=ddixon wrote:Can we just offer him & get our QB recruitment over with?
http://www.chicagosports.rivals.com/vie ... 81&sport=1
Offers from: Colorado, Wisconsin WVU, Oregon, Virginia, Vandy, Duke, Mich, MSU, Louisville, Northwestern, Nebraska, and a few others.
Jacoby only has a few offers.
GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: Jacoby Walker - QB - Houston, TX
I know I was just kidding. If Bolden is Kelly's top guy then that is defintely who I want.UOducksTK1 wrote:I think you'd rather have this guy though:dthomas=ddixon wrote:Can we just offer him & get our QB recruitment over with?
http://www.chicagosports.rivals.com/vie ... 81&sport=1
Offers from: Colorado, Wisconsin WVU, Oregon, Virginia, Vandy, Duke, Mich, MSU, Louisville, Northwestern, Nebraska, and a few others.
Jacoby only has a few offers.
