CBI & Craig Robinson are a joke

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

CBI & Craig Robinson are a joke

Post by Boom »

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but this article talks about how Craig Robinson's agent is in charge of the CBI and how Robinson get bonuses for post season play.

http://www.dwightjaynes.com/cbi-it-stan ... -interests
05duck
Three Star Recruit

Re: CBI & Craig Robinson are a joke

Post by 05duck »

I like all the beavers freaking out in the comments on the story!

They love to dish it, but cant take a little heat when it goes their way
GO DUCKS!

Twitter: 05Duck
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

$60,000X4=$240,000 to play, not counting the bonus for Robinson... That one Tournament probably offesets all 3 of the Ducks early Bowl appearances by itself... And the buy-ins were all home games!

What most people are overlooking is that for every semi-decent team that paid to have a home game, some poor schmuck with a tighter AD budget had to travel for a road game, set up by guess who?

Robinson's agent!

No conflict of interest here... Nope. Zip, Zilch, Nada!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

OregonDuck90
One Star Recruit

Post by OregonDuck90 »

I'm telling you... if the roles were reversed... and Oregon pulled this stunt, and Oregon had all of those home games, with the coach being paid off, etc.... the Beaver fans would come out from under every rock, log, nook and cranny to bitch and complain and rip Oregon for Nike conspiracy theories, "your coach is a crook", underhanded dealings, and you name it. Guaranteed. So I guess that's why I'm having so much fun with this one. I don't even have to say a word to any of my Beaver friends, because they know what I'm thinking. It's just CLASSIC. They know damn well, too, that they would use it as more anti-Oregon bile spewing if we pulled this crap and played in such a joke of a tournament.

I have two very good OSU friends that think the NIT is a pointless joke of a tournament. That's what makes this even better.