Any Chance

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Any Chance

Post by woundedknees »

Kent and Dunlap collaborate to bring in another player?

There are at least 3 of the top 30 PGs (One is Xavier, the 3* PG commit who is attempting to decommit from Wazzu) still uncommitted, plus a couple 6'10 bigs, including possibly #3 ranked Daniel Orton (Trying to decommit from Kentucky, in the wake of the coaching change) out there.
Last edited by woundedknees on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

dthomas=ddixon

Re: Any Chance

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

They should definitely try. We desperately need to balance out these classes. Unfortunately we're bring in a JC who will be a sophmore next year so instead of 6 guys all graduating at the same time it will be 7....great job Kent.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

I thought that I read somewhere that said that Kent will look to redshirt a SO wing next year to get the classes a little more even. If they did that, I would have to say that it would be Williams or much less likely, Drew Wiley.
Boom
All Pac-12
GM: Houston Rockets

Post by Boom »

with Wilson coming in they might be able to get by with red shirting both of them. Williams barely played last season. I believe he had a lot of nagging injuries.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:They should definitely try. We desperately need to balance out these classes. Unfortunately we're bring in a JC who will be a sophmore next year so instead of 6 guys all graduating at the same time it will be 7....great job Kent.
A sophomore?? Really? I thought he played 1 year at Georgia and 1 year at JC?? I know he was injured his freshman year at Georgia. Did he get a medical redshirt? Thought he was a junior for sure.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

northbeachsf wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:They should definitely try. We desperately need to balance out these classes. Unfortunately we're bring in a JC who will be a sophmore next year so instead of 6 guys all graduating at the same time it will be 7....great job Kent.
A sophomore?? Really? I thought he played 1 year at Georgia and 1 year at JC?? I know he was injured his freshman year at Georgia. Did he get a medical redshirt? Thought he was a junior for sure.
Yeah he got a Med RS. He'll be a RS So.