Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://ducksattack.com/?p=365

Promising news. I think we have a pretty good shot with both. I'm surprised Oregon hasn't offered Jones. If Grimes starts getting some of those local offers, I'd start to worry about our chances with him.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8662
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Wow, I say this every time but I still can't believe the amount of Florida kids that have the Ducks HIGH on their list. Keep the great articles coming!
Image
User avatar
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Re: Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Post by alabamaduck »

Urban Meyer's success must have a lot of high school coaches running the spread in Florida which could be why so many Florida kids are interested in the Ducks.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40591
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Oregon In The Top 3 For Two Florida Athletes

Post by UOducksTK1 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Wow, I say this every time but I still can't believe the amount of Florida kids that have the Ducks HIGH on their list. Keep the great articles coming!
No kidding, and just recently Godfrey is saying he likes Oregon...

And don't forget Leal either. :lol:

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply