How things have changed

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

How things have changed

Post by maxduck »

Quarterback Len Dawson in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room after Super Bowl I.

Image

See the entire photo album. http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl ... -viewagn#1
ducksrock
Senior
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

Re: How things have changed

Post by ducksrock »

maxduck wrote:Quarterback Len Dawson in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room after Super Bowl I.

Image

See the entire photo album. http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl ... -viewagn#1
Cant blame Len...He was obviously having a nic fit....
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11009
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: How things have changed

Post by buckmarkduck »

maxduck wrote:Quarterback Len Dawson in the Kansas City Chiefs locker room after Super Bowl I.

Image

See the entire photo album. http://life.time.com/culture/super-bowl ... -viewagn#1

It's not even the cigaret I find interesting in that pic. Look at his size, I doubt he could get a scholie to 99% of BCS schools now days. The guy makes Kellen Moore look buff.
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: How things have changed

Post by maxduck »

buckmarkduck wrote: It's not even the cigaret I find interesting in that pic. Look at his size, I doubt he could get a scholie to 99% of BCS schools now days. The guy makes Kellen Moore look buff.

Great comparison. All Pro and Hall of Fame Len Dawson was 6' 190 lbs, Kellen Moore is listed at 197.

Legendary right guard Jerry Kramer would be an averaged size middle linebacker today at 6'3" 245.

Image
Post Reply