NFL Super Bowl
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
NFL Super Bowl
49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?
I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.
I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Re: NFL Super Bowl
What does a Packers fan have against the Niners? lolUOducksTK1 wrote:49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?
I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.

-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: NFL Super Bowl
Go Pats!
-
oregontrack
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm
-
DAT#6
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am
Re: NFL Super Bowl
I couldn't be happier with the results. 4 Ducks in the SuperBowl. Go 49ers!

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: NFL Super Bowl
The fair-weather fans, and all the Medford people who root for them. Mostly the people I know in Medford who a couple years ago never even beeped about the 49ers, are now having watching parties and stuff like that. Half them couldn't even tell me what time one of their Sunday games were. Annoying.UofO8 wrote:What does a Packers fan have against the Niners? lolUOducksTK1 wrote:49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?
I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
rockthief
- Senior
- Posts: 4781
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 am
- Location: Stand By Me
Re: NFL Super Bowl
a six loss team in the SB rather bugs me but it has happened before
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: NFL Super Bowl
Rather the 49ers win since Ray Lewis is getting insufferable with his over-the-top emotional speeches and reactions.

-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: NFL Super Bowl
He is needs to get an Oscar or a Grammy whenever it's all over.greenyellow wrote:Rather the 49ers win since Ray Lewis is getting insufferable with his over-the-top emotional speeches and reactions.
- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Re: NFL Super Bowl
Eh, i can see that. I find it annoying and i AM a Niner. And its really bad here living just over an hour from SF. Was really bad during baseball season as well.UOducksTK1 wrote:The fair-weather fans, and all the Medford people who root for them. Mostly the people I know in Medford who a couple years ago never even beeped about the 49ers, are now having watching parties and stuff like that. Half them couldn't even tell me what time one of their Sunday games were. Annoying.UofO8 wrote:What does a Packers fan have against the Niners? lolUOducksTK1 wrote:49ers in. Ravens or Patriots to play them?
I'd rather have Baltimore win it all than the other two teams. Can't stand 49ers though. Go Ravens.
It's getting pretty annoying to be honest. I have nothing against getting a little emotional after a big win but sobbing before the game even starts and then hysterically crying in the fetal position after the game....and STILL sobbing 20 or so minutes later? I mean come on....Rather the 49ers win since Ray Lewis is getting insufferable with his over-the-top emotional speeches and reactions.






