Holy s*** don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes upgreenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
Visitors for Washington
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Visitors for Washington
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Visitors for Washington
I would love to be wrong about him and our chances.greenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:

- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
- Quietduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm
Re: Visitors for Washington
I agree don't assume don't guess, don't breathe... well maybe breathe. May the force of the flock be with us.
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Visitors for Washington
He ain't comin'
brich75 wrote:Holy s*** don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes up don’t get your hopes upgreenyellow wrote:Oregon made a huge impression on Thibodeaux:
- Quietduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:43 pm
Re: Visitors for Washington
I hope you are wrong Duckenstein but it feels better to get that statement out of the way. Now since I know he isn't coming I can go on with life. 
- UofO8
- Senior
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 pm
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Visitors for Washington
I think we were his 3rd official visit. I would still be surprised if it isn't Alabama. It is interesting that just after the Oregon visit has decided to move up his commitment.
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Visitors for Washington
According to his tweet going through the tunnel we are his 3rd. There wasn't a better possible outcome to that game for the atmosphere so it will just come down to whether he is cool with his role on defense and doesn't get overwhelmed by Bama and their history under Saban.GoDucksIn09 wrote:I think we were his 3rd official visit. I would still be surprised if it isn't Alabama. It is interesting that just after the Oregon visit has decided to move up his commitment.

- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39218
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
- Phalanx
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5003
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm
Re: Visitors for Washington
I get a Jordan Bell vibe from this dude. Hope he comes to Oregon.
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Visitors for Washington
I will believe it when I see it.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39218
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40587
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Visitors for Washington
Sounds like we will be getting our first 2020 commit shortly.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13


