We're his 3rdbrich75 wrote:He is blowing up Twitter with seemingly pro duck love... he just said something like “take all 5 of your visits you might just fall in love with the 5th one.” Or something to that affect. I asssume we are his 5th visits?
#1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game

-
GoDuckYourself
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:25 am
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
He’s visited all his other favorites unofficially
-
GoDuckYourself
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:25 am
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
He’s visited all his other favorites unofficially
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
He tweeted that he’s moving up his commitment date right after the game, that’s a dang good sign.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-
gogreen55
- Senior
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:39 pm
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Yeah, but now the 'Bama Bagman will be waiting at his front step when he arrives home.OregonFan4Life wrote:He tweeted that he’s moving up his commitment date right after the game, that’s a dang good sign.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
-
Merganzer
- Senior
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
I like how this sounds.greenyellow wrote:
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Anyone see that video of himself he posted on Twitter about how he’ll always be an LA guy and will always be himself? That reminds me of what DAT said when he chose Oregon, I’m feeling good about this one! I think Oregon gets him!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
I still don't think we get him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he says we were a close second to Bama or something like that.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Ya wanna get my hopes up but a big recruit that loves the social media world is always a slippery slope.lukeyrid13 wrote:I still don't think we get him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he says we were a close second to Bama or something like that.
Oregon will be in it to the end. Hopefully we land him but let the weekend hype die down for him and let’s go from there.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
I don't think so
At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself
Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duck
At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself
Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duck
brich75 wrote:Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?
-
AshlandDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Duckenstein wrote:I don't think so
At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself
Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duckbrich75 wrote:Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?
There's no possibility of sincere enthusiasm I guess.
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Go for it if you want! Most of us here have seen this song and dance before
Taking it at face value provides excitement with a possibility of disappointment.
Wait it see doesn't cost anything with a possibility of elation!
Taking it at face value provides excitement with a possibility of disappointment.
Wait it see doesn't cost anything with a possibility of elation!
AshlandDuck wrote:Duckenstein wrote:I don't think so
At this point we can assume it's all a publicity stunt. He's using the ducks statement win to draw attention to himself
Happy to be wrong about that and also doesn't mean he doesn't end up a duckbrich75 wrote:Did he ever say what days he was moving his commitment up to?
There's no possibility of sincere enthusiasm I guess.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: #1 Recruit, Kayvon Thibodeux, to OV for UW game
Bryce Brown, T Pryor, T Boyd........ Thats what this feels like.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher

