Visitors for Dec. 14th

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40597
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Cool to see all the players/parents excited, thanks for all the posts greenyellow. I don't comment on em usually, but I always appreciate the posts.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39229
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by greenyellow »

Image
User avatar
pezsez1
All Pac-12
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: RIP CITY

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by pezsez1 »

Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
AshlandDuck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 305
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:51 am

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by AshlandDuck »

pezsez1 wrote:Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.

I bet Jesse Eisenberg is really good at football. He just screams elite physical specimen.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39229
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by greenyellow »

Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by TualatinDuck »

Can't remember the last time I was this excited/scared for signing day. Go Ducks!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by Duckenstein »

Can't remember the last time I felt so certain about who was in who was out lol
TualatinDuck wrote:Can't remember the last time I was this excited/scared for signing day. Go Ducks!
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by brich75 »

Can’t remeber the last time ducks were about to sign a top 10 class
Image
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by ncduck »

I can’t remember where I left my keys.
User avatar
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
Posts: 5068
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:45 am
GM: Orlando Magic GM
Location: Florida

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by FlDuckFan »

I can't remem
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by Duck07 »

AshlandDuck wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:Cale Millen kind of looks like Jesse Eisenberg.

I bet Jesse Eisenberg is really good at football. He just screams elite physical specimen.
Image
Gotta be ready for the long day tomorrow!
Image
User avatar
UofDuck
Senior
Posts: 3945
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by UofDuck »

FlDuckFan wrote:I can't remem
Well played!
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40597
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ncduck wrote:I can’t remember where I left my keys.

:lol:

But tomorrow should be fun.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

They say there are 3 signs you are getting old.
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Visitors for Dec. 14th

Post by woundedknees »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:They say there are 3 signs you are getting old.
1) You start forgetting things.
2) I can't remember the other 2
Sometimes I forget... What was I saying?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
Post Reply