Congrats to the staff

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Congrats to the staff

Post by Duckenstein »

maxduck wrote:I think this quote from Jalen Jelks says a lot.

“I love this team, I haven’t been around a program like this,” Jelks said. “The way the coaches are and the future, it is great. Of course I’d come back if I could.”

There will be a learning curve and growing pains but if Duck fans are patient I believe the future is very bright.
Wow!

We suffered under MH and FWT

But it brought us Mario
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Congrats to the staff

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Duckenstein wrote:
maxduck wrote:I think this quote from Jalen Jelks says a lot.

“I love this team, I haven’t been around a program like this,” Jelks said. “The way the coaches are and the future, it is great. Of course I’d come back if I could.”

There will be a learning curve and growing pains but if Duck fans are patient I believe the future is very bright.
Wow!

We suffered under MH and FWT

But it brought us Mario
Wow, indeed! Breathe of fresh air. Let's just hope it results into Pac-12 championships at some point.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Congrats to the staff

Post by Merganzer »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
Duckenstein wrote:
maxduck wrote:I think this quote from Jalen Jelks says a lot.

“I love this team, I haven’t been around a program like this,” Jelks said. “The way the coaches are and the future, it is great. Of course I’d come back if I could.”

There will be a learning curve and growing pains but if Duck fans are patient I believe the future is very bright.
Wow!

We suffered under MH and FWT

But it brought us Mario
Wow, indeed! Breathe of fresh air. Let's just hope it results into Pac-12 championships at some point.
I just caught an interview on the radio with Tyson Algier, formerly of the Oregonian, now at "The Athletic" and he was talking about how well Oregon had done with the Califlock. The main reason for its success according to Algier was a combination of really hard work by Oregon and a lazy arrogant USC; Dollars, Funa, KWH, were all incredibly impressed by Oregon's presence at practices, social media, and turned off that USC was taking it for granted that the LA 4's & 5*'s would just show up.
Post Reply