Any last minute surprises

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Any last minute surprises

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I been looking over some of the recruits that are still on the board in this class. Oregon has been mentioned a few times with some of them but nobody appears to be thinking Oregon will get any of the top prospects that are left. I realize it is all a guessing game at this point with some of them. I was wondering if we have a legitimate chance with any of them after reading much of what is being said. If we do, any guesses who it might be. I have seen Sophser going to either LSU or Alabama. Ford and McCoy are probably going to USC.

It seems even when there is turmoil at USC kids still jump at chance to go there. That fact never seems to change with the kids. They went there even when USC on probation. Nothing seems to change when it comes to USC. Oregon has won more games over the last 12 years and they still go there.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Any last minute surprises

Post by Duck07 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I been looking over some of the recruits that are still on the board in this class. Oregon has been mentioned a few times with some of them but nobody appears to be thinking Oregon will get any of the top prospects that are left. I realize it is all a guessing game at this point with some of them. I was wondering if we have a legitimate chance with any of them after reading much of what is being said. If we do, any guesses who it might be. I have seen Sophser going to either LSU or Alabama. Ford and McCoy are probably going to USC.

It seems even when there is turmoil at USC kids still jump at chance to go there. That fact never seems to change with the kids. They went there even when USC on probation. Nothing seems to change when it comes to USC. Oregon has won more games over the last 12 years and they still go there.
We just signed what, the 3 best Mater Dei kids this year? What other schools do we have to take over to show that things are changing? Serra?
Image
neezy3
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Any last minute surprises

Post by neezy3 »

Adding Kliff Kingsbury as the OC has to look pretty tempting for WR's still on the board and they have a way better track record of NFL draft picks at that position. Can't hate the decision by the local kids to stay home. I would prefer Ford sign with them instead of UW personally and I don't think we were really ever an option for McCoy.
Post Reply