Visitors for Jan. 11th
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
-
Greenblood
- Senior
- Posts: 3447
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm
Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th
Sorry, I keep doing that . . .jimmy12 wrote:No it didn't and don't call me Surely.
- OregonFan4Life
- All-American
- Posts: 15151
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm
Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th
Good to know!damascusduck wrote:He is on the road recruiting.OregonFan4Life wrote:No Leavitt in the pic of Heimuli with the coaches, I wonder if that hurts our chances at all.

-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Visitors for Jan. 11th
Appears Milton's dad is posting on scoopduck and interacting with the fans.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
