There has been a lot of exciting news about players coming and visiting. Rumors of Ford potentially back in the fold (which I don't believe) and Heimuli on campus, a couple of CBs visiting and a DT or two..... BUT, and there is a but, how many players can the Ducks actually take?
Right now, it's my understanding that Oregon has 84 of 85 scholarships accounted for. I believe this includes Mitchell's departure.
I have ready 5 more players. 2 CB/S . 2 DL and 1 WR..... BUT, where are these numbers going to come from?
Are they anticipating attrition? If the answer is yes, I would assume they need that player to announce prior to a new player being signed? Right?
Can someone please fill me in?
Number of commits in Feb?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
-
wepto
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1030
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:07 pm
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Number of commits in Feb?
There will be attrition.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Number of commits in Feb?
Any guesses about who leaves?
-
duckfan96
- Senior
- Posts: 2705
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm
Re: Number of commits in Feb?
People have mentioned Burch,Felix and davis(among others). Does anyone think any offensive lineman leave?
-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Number of commits in Feb?
I’d think guys like Shear and Poutasi would be candidates as they’ve seemingly been passed up by guys from the class last year and don’t really fit MC’s mold of mind numbingly massive.duckfan96 wrote:People have mentioned Burch,Felix and davis(among others). Does anyone think any offensive lineman leave?
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Number of commits in Feb?
Poutasi is definitely gone. Look at the lawsuit. No brainierDuck24 wrote:I’d think guys like Shear and Poutasi would be candidates as they’ve seemingly been passed up by guys from the class last year and don’t really fit MC’s mold of mind numbingly massive.duckfan96 wrote:People have mentioned Burch,Felix and davis(among others). Does anyone think any offensive lineman leave?
Shear, would surprise me if he doesn't leave too
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Number of commits in Feb?
Felix stays I hope. He was injured last yearduckfan96 wrote:People have mentioned Burch,Felix and davis(among others). Does anyone think any offensive lineman leave?