Ismael Sopsher

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by StevensTechU »

The last guy where the general vibe was "why even offer him?" I don't think that applies to Schooler (reaction was "How did this kid not sign with a team already?") or Winston ("He's soft... I don't think he's going to do well."). Khalef was out of the blue, but I don't think anyone doubted he was D1.

I think I'd go with Andrew Faoliu last class. Similar situation, where he didn't have a lot of attention and people wondered if he got an offer only because of Austin. Same with Travis Dye.
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

If his brother fails to qualify, I don't think it counts against Oregon. Many have speculated he will not qualify. Probably will be LSU anyways
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by TualatinDuck »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:If his brother fails to qualify, I don't think it counts against Oregon. Many have speculated he will not qualify. Probably will be LSU anyways
No probably about it. Ismael wants to goto Bama but they wont offer Rodney so next best thing is LSU. Oregon stepped up and offered but I dont see any way thats his pick.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
RanDux
Senior
Posts: 2840
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
Location: Happy Valley, OR

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by RanDux »

Where is Sopsher from?
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by thomas time »

louisiana
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by Duckenstein »

duckfan96 wrote:So I’m not a recruiting geek/guru whatever ya wanna call it, but who was the last recruit Oregon got..where everyone was like wtf? Why offer him?? That turned into a useful player at Oregon?
Troy Dye
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Ismael Sopsher

Post by Duckenstein »

RanDux wrote:Where is Sopsher from?
Rural LA

His parents have been on a plane exactly once. On their Oregon trip.
Post Reply