Based on all the twitter chatter, I am guessing these players to be added to this class:
Low ratings, but BIG time offers.
DJ James : https://247sports.com/player/dj-james-46038064/
Jamal Hill: https://247sports.com/Player/Jamal-Hill-46052616/
Kristian Williams: https://247sports.com/Player/Kristian-W ... -46040808/
Dream Gets but less likely: (and if they get two of three, I think it's either Heimuli OR Pickering)
Heimuli: https://247sports.com/Player/Daniel-Heimuli-46046827/
Nathan Pickering: https://247sports.com/Player/Nathan-Pickering-46039501/
Puka: https://247sports.com/Player/Puka-Nacua-46039709/
Second Signing period guesses
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3944
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Re: Second Signing period guesses
Hill’s in. Nice get. Solid offers.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Second Signing period guesses
Hill and James both committed it appears.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Second Signing period guesses
I stand corrected. I am not sure why the lower tiered offers are the ones prominently displayed on 247. I clicked the expanded list and it is much more impressive.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!