Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
USC already commented and said they'd let him out of his LOI. I'm honestly kind of surprised with that.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Washington let Brandon Kaho go the same way last year. Nothing to be gained from blocking an out of conference transfer and looking like a jerk.lukeyrid13 wrote:USC already commented and said they'd let him out of his LOI. I'm honestly kind of surprised with that.
I wonder how the McCoy situation affects Puka and Ford, if at all.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.

- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
More information please.GoDucksTroll wrote:With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Interviewing at Miss St for WR Coach. Appears he has wanted to coach there for some time although I dont know what the connection is.maxduck wrote:More information please.GoDucksTroll wrote:With it looking like Michael Johnson is leaving, I wonder if that affects our WR recruiting.greenyellow wrote:I think that as long as USC is without an OC, the possibility of Ford and/or Nacua leaving remains.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
- DuckMastaFunk
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
I’m not sad if he goes. Hopefully we can get someone that can recruit AND develop.
-
Anatinae
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
duckfan22
- Senior
- Posts: 2698
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Who's the wide receiver coach at Washington State ?TualatinDuck wrote:Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Haha, my first thought as well.duckfan22 wrote:Who's the wide receiver coach at Washington State ?TualatinDuck wrote:Thats what the Miss St guys are saying.Anatinae wrote:Is he just interviewing to be their WR coach? Getsy was also the OC for Miss St.
Steve Spurrier Jr. He's a rising star.
- Hoagduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 977
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:37 pm
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Who would you rather have/ take??? Ford, Puka or Johnson
Wow..
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!