Curious..
Also, anyone heard anything from Washington’s weekend?
Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!
Scoopduck has an article up about Williams trip. Haven't seen anything on hemuli or puka.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
droop10
- Freshman
- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!
I believe Williams is the only one tripping this weekend. Probably too early to have heard anything.TualatinDuck wrote:Scoopduck has an article up about Williams trip. Haven't seen anything on hemuli or puka.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!
puka and hemuli are at uw this weekend.droop10 wrote:I believe Williams is the only one tripping this weekend. Probably too early to have heard anything.TualatinDuck wrote:Scoopduck has an article up about Williams trip. Haven't seen anything on hemuli or puka.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
HomeSickDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 475
- Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm
Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!
I think thats what the original question was. They wanted to know how the visits for Heimuli and Nacua went at Washington as well as how Williams visit went for us.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Any feedback from the weekend visitors??!
Puka posts as much on Twitter as I do on Facebook, which is hardly at all.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher