Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
TyranT
One Star Recruit
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by TyranT »

Curious how his visit went, if not having a WR coach has influence on his decision, and whether or not we'd take the grad transfer if we do end up flipping Puka?
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by TualatinDuck »

Probably not good.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Washington people seem pretty confident they'll be landing Puka, but this kid is keeping it close to the vest so I don't think anyone knows for sure.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I wouldn't be on it. Also Oregon not having a WR coach probably doesn't help either.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by Phenom »

Supposed to be down to UW and us.
TyranT
One Star Recruit
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by TyranT »

Not sure how close the Sewell family is with Puka, but I know having some familiar faces on campus can't hurt.
lmduck

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by lmduck »

Sewell family is very close with him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
southernoregonduck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 355
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:56 am

Re: Odds on flipping Puka Nacua?

Post by southernoregonduck »

TOS has an update from Wiltfong that has a bunch of up votes, but I’m not VIP so I don’t know what it says.
Post Reply