5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1158
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
Location: Grants Pass Oregon

Re: 5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Post by EncinitasDuck »

ncduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?
maybe he met a cute little coed? :shock:
...or a large coed. I mean, everyone has their thing, right?
I stand corrected..... maybe he met a cute coed

what can I say, I have a thing for petite
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: 5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Post by woundedknees »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
ncduck wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
GoDucksIn09 wrote:I am curious about him. He has visited multiple times and yet most think outside the program Oregon does not have much of a chance. Why is that. Why would he visit as often if they were not a logical contender?
maybe he met a cute little coed? :shock:
...or a large coed. I mean, everyone has their thing, right?
I stand corrected..... maybe he met a cute coed

what can I say, I have a thing for petite
OK,as long as we're not taking a page from Lame Kitten's "Recruiting Rules, and How To Circumvent Them", Manual...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: 5* LB Smalls visiting this weekend

Post by Duck07 »

Naw, he knows Garth Brooks is going to be playing Autzen this summer; gotta be it.
Image
Post Reply