Something is happening
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Something is happening
I am hearing DJ may be a Duck. Nothing firm yet, but that’s what i’m hearing. At this point, please consider only speculation until confirmed
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Sometjing is happening
Source?
-
Anatinae
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm
Re: Sometjing is happening
https://www.tigernet.com/story/Nations- ... ebookgroup
I am going to choose to interpret this as being very good for Oregon.
I am going to choose to interpret this as being very good for Oregon.
-
rsbgduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 672
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 am
- Location: Roseburg, OR
- Contact:
Re: Sometjing is happening
These started quietly last night. They usually do after a big weekend. No one has wanted to put a name to the source so I wouldn’t put to much weight in it. I’m with Anatinae as far as the article goes.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Something is happening
Not sure how much moreTray Dub wrote:Source?
Clear i can be that it’s currently rumor but from people that usually are in tune with these things. Source is still rumor
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Something is happening
Jhop tweeted out an insider article but must have forgot to make it private because I could read it. It basically says the same things as the tiger article above. However Jhop still predicts him going to Clemson in the article. FWIW
- Tray Dub
- Senior
- Posts: 4994
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm
Re: Something is happening
You could say who you're hearing the rumors from. I guess you're saying you're hearing it from people you don't want to name, which is fine. I was just asking whether it's your own insider, ScoopDuck, Twitter, etc.jimmy12 wrote:Not sure how much moreTray Dub wrote:Source?
Clear i can be that it’s currently rumor but from people that usually are in tune with these things. Source is still rumor
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Something is happening
DJ has changed his commitment date from May 5 to "sometime in May"
That's usually a good sign.
Jhops not changing his prediction but says it's 50-50
That's usually a good sign.
Jhops not changing his prediction but says it's 50-50
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Something is happening
Definitely gave him something to consider. But yeah, still think he ends up at Clemson.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13

