I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Name was not given. Is from a chat room. My guess is a WR.
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Wilson maybe?jimmy12 wrote:Name was not given. Is from a chat room. My guess is a WR.
-
RebelDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
DJ or Wilson probably. Unless there is an unknown recruit
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Wilson would be my guess
-
Merganzer
- Senior
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
He'd be a BIG fish.jimmy12 wrote:Wilson would be my guess
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
I would be ecstatic with either one. If it is DJ then Wilson is probably ours to lose. If it’s Wilson we just scored the best WR on the West Coast.
Traeshon Holden would also count, because flipping a high four star from Alabama is a big move.
Traeshon Holden would also count, because flipping a high four star from Alabama is a big move.
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
I would love for it to be an unexpected player with no known prior interest. Then, top level players who are expected to commit, would be additive.
Yeah, I’m greedy like that.
Yeah, I’m greedy like that.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
I’ll take flowe but if anyone probably Wilson.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Who is Wilson?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
-
Merganzer
- Senior
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
He was the next door neighbor on "Home Improvement", a volleyball on, :Castaway", but perhaps most importantly, a huge WR: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... son-182422karlhungis wrote:Who is Wilson?
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
I would say DJ is out as far as this rumor since we have not even heard when he will be committing. If he was committing this week I think somebody would know.
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
Merganzer wrote:He was the next door neighbor on "Home Improvement", a volleyball on, :Castaway", but perhaps most importantly, a huge WR: https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/ ... son-182422karlhungis wrote:Who is Wilson?

- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
I think DJ said something about May 5th or 7th iirc. Which would mean getting a top WR before then would only help us or that said WR may know something.GoDucksIn09 wrote:I would say DJ is out as far as this rumor since we have not even heard when he will be committing. If he was committing this week I think somebody would know.

- betty white
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
So was Slusher the reel big fish?
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: I am hearing rumor of a BIG fish commit this week
I don't know. He is a decent size fish though. Offers from the top schools including alabama and from oklahoma:
The 6-foot, 181-pound defensive back, out of Broken Arrow High School (Broken Arrow, Oklahoma), is rated the nation’s No. 3 safety (No. 59 prospect overall) and has been selected to participate in the All-American Bowl.
The 6-foot, 181-pound defensive back, out of Broken Arrow High School (Broken Arrow, Oklahoma), is rated the nation’s No. 3 safety (No. 59 prospect overall) and has been selected to participate in the All-American Bowl.