DJ to Clemson

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
Alan
Senior
Posts: 4359
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm

Re: DJ to Clemson

Post by Alan »

alxtw wrote:
GrantDuck wrote:Congrats to him, seems like a great kid and family. Clemson also has a better baseball program than ol' Horton hears a who.

I personally don't get the appeal of Yabo Dabo Doo as a coach, but he's won 2 of the last 3 titles, so he's doing something right.
I guess if you're highly religious and parents are also highly religious, playing for Dabo is appealing.
Or it could simply be he went to a team who lately has constantly been in the NC game and has a ton of national exposure and media time......... let's call it product placement.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: DJ to Clemson

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Watson was/should have been a top 10 pick. Lawrence will assuredly be top 10 if not #1.

There’s a lot of reasons to pick Clemson.
laxattack22
One Star Recruit
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am

Re: DJ to Clemson

Post by laxattack22 »

alxtw wrote:
GrantDuck wrote:Congrats to him, seems like a great kid and family. Clemson also has a better baseball program than ol' Horton hears a who.

I personally don't get the appeal of Yabo Dabo Doo as a coach, but he's won 2 of the last 3 titles, so he's doing something right.
I guess if you're highly religious and parents are also highly religious, playing for Dabo is appealing.


Straight from a long time D1 college football referee: “Dabo, hands down, has the worst sideline demeanor of any college coach. Absolutely the foulest, dirtiest mouth in the business.... and it’s not even close”.
Something I would never have guessed.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: DJ to Clemson

Post by thomas time »

Biggins with a cb for Butterfield to Oregon tonight
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15155
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: DJ to Clemson

Post by OregonFan4Life »

laxattack22 wrote:
alxtw wrote:
GrantDuck wrote:Congrats to him, seems like a great kid and family. Clemson also has a better baseball program than ol' Horton hears a who.

I personally don't get the appeal of Yabo Dabo Doo as a coach, but he's won 2 of the last 3 titles, so he's doing something right.
I guess if you're highly religious and parents are also highly religious, playing for Dabo is appealing.


Straight from a long time D1 college football referee: “Dabo, hands down, has the worst sideline demeanor of any college coach. Absolutely the foulest, dirtiest mouth in the business.... and it’s not even close”.
Something I would never have guessed.
That's very interesting, not terribly surprising but I always thought Jimbo Fisher would be the worst. I've heard Chip was also very vulgar on the sidelines when he was at Oregon, he certainly wasn't an official's best friend.
Image
Post Reply