Also heard Gemon Eaford is going in the portal

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Also heard Gemon Eaford is going in the portal

Post by greenyellow »

jimmy12 wrote:This class is DIRTY. More top end defensive talent than we've ever seen at Oregon.

I would guess the Ducks are done at CB/ S for 2020 class:

2019 Commits: https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Se ... l/Commits/

2020: https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Se ... l/Commits/
Oregon will probably still take 2 more DBs, especially if it's players like Kelee Ringo, Darion Green-Warren, or a couple others they're high on.
Image
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Also heard Gemon Eaford is going in the portal

Post by GoDucksTroll »

greenyellow wrote:
jimmy12 wrote:This class is DIRTY. More top end defensive talent than we've ever seen at Oregon.

I would guess the Ducks are done at CB/ S for 2020 class:

2019 Commits: https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Se ... l/Commits/

2020: https://247sports.com/college/oregon/Se ... l/Commits/
Oregon will probably still take 2 more DBs, especially if it's players like Kelee Ringo, Darion Green-Warren, or a couple others they're high on.
I think two more DBs, we're still very thin in that part of the depth chart and by 2020 3/4 of our current top DBs will be seniors.

The offensive skill guys is where we're being picky this cycle. I've heard we turned down a commit from a low 4-star/high 3-star type WR, and are slow playing him.
Post Reply