How do we have so much room for recruits?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
rockthief
Senior
Posts: 4780
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:52 am
Location: Stand By Me

How do we have so much room for recruits?

Post by rockthief »

I love it.
partytime1667
One Star Recruit
Posts: 76
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Re: How do we have so much room for recruits?

Post by partytime1667 »

Probably gonna see some transfers here in the near future
punizhr02
One Star Recruit
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:52 pm

Re: How do we have so much room for recruits?

Post by punizhr02 »

I think we have room for around 20, but we expect Sewell to go pro, and I have a feeling we'll have 1-2 transfers at WR. These should add to that number
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: How do we have so much room for recruits?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I think we only have 13-14 seniors and then Holland Sewell and Verdell all likely leave early. We are essentially going to be pushing out 6-7 guys most likely.
Post Reply