I hadn't seen this posted here yet, but Rivals' Adam Gorney and Mike Farrell had a bit of an update today on where Korey Foreman's recruitment stood. Both called Fiction on USC being the leader and both seemed to think Oregon was in the lead. It's probably not worth two clams but I found it interesting nonetheless and figured it'd be worth a share:
https://n.rivals.com/news/fact-or-ficti ... all-season
Korey Foreman Tidbit today from Rivals
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
laxattack22
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 82
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 am
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40547
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Korey Foreman Tidbit today from Rivals
Crazy if we end up landing Foreman. Our recruiting class is amazing though, so add that to another reason to get top recruits excited.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
RebelDuck
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 233
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:54 am
Re: Korey Foreman Tidbit today from Rivals
Getting the best player out of California for the third year in a row. Yes, please! Mario was definitely paying attention during his tutelage under Saban.
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: Korey Foreman Tidbit today from Rivals
somebody on J Hop site today made a prediction for Foreman to Oregon
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Korey Foreman Tidbit today from Rivals
On 24 7 most still think it is USC but it is mentioned that Oregon is trending a little bit. They stated that 88% still think it is USC. Trending or not it looks unlikely. I think JT ends up at Ohio State unless he decides to stay on the west coast. Weird to think that the virus could actually benefit Oregon for JT. I don't pay for any sites. Until is some more thinking that either is swaying from what most think of the two I will remain skeptical. I do where Rivals or J Hop are getting information and whether there is any credibility or validity to it.